Alberta Capital Finance Authority
See the links below for new additions to the Alberta
Capital Finance Authority website.
New email addresses
ACFA has transitioned to a new email system and old email addresses will no longer be monitored. Please update your records as follows:
Monthly on the 1st and 15th:
- ACFA Compensation Disclosure for 2018 - posted June 24, 2019
- 2019 ACFA Scholarship Recipients - posted June 18, 2019
The University of Alberta, Faculty of Extension is pleased to announce that the 2019 recipients of the Alberta Capital Finance Authority 50th Anniversary and Chairman's Scholarships are Rondi Lynn Korven from the City of Medicine Hat and Joseph Paul Hutter from Cardston County. Both recipients are long time municipal administrators with passion to learn more about municipal government and drive to excel in their professional careers.
The ACFA 50th Anniversary scholarship was endowed by the ACFA Board of Directors in celebration of 50 years of successful service to Albertans. The ACFA Chairman's Scholarship was bestowed in recognition of outstanding service by two former chairman, A.F. (Chip) Collins and F.G. Stewart. They are awarded by nomination of the Faculty of Extension on the basis of superior academic achievement.
Both scholarships were established many years ago with the main goal to assist further education and career development of students who are involved in the local government certificate program at the University of Alberta. To learn more, visit:
- Board of Directors Summary of Proceedings for December 6, 2017 - posted December 11, 2017
- Board of Directors Summary of Proceedings for October 30, 2017 - posted October 31, 2017
- Board of Directors Summary of Proceedings for October 18, 2017 - posted October 19, 2017
- ACFA General Bylaws as of October 21, 2015, added to the Policies page - posted October 17, 2017
- ACFA Loan Types updated as of September 2017, available on the Loans page - posted October 17, 2017
- The Borrowing Manual has been replaced with two new sections of the website: Loans and Forms and Templates - posted October 6, 2017
- ACFA: Building Communities
On September 28, 2017, the staff at the Alberta Capital Finance Authority (ACFA) donated their time and muscle at the Habitat For Humanity Carter Site. They were tasked with flooring, which entailed sanding and prepping the floor for vinyl flooring installation. Everyone agreed it was a great day that they would like to repeat in the future.
Troy Holinski, Bernie Hsie, Rachel Anderson,
Sherri Bullock and Clem Benoit
Bernie and Clem in action!