Alberta Capital Finance Authority
See the links below for new additions to the Alberta
Capital Finance Authority website.
To Shareholders of the Alberta Capital Finance Authority: ACFA Annual General Meeting
- Date: Wednesday, May 1, 2019
- Time: 10:00 am (luncheon at 12:00 pm, guest speaker to follow)
- Location: Derrick Golf and Winter Club, Jasper Room,
3500 - 119 Street NW,
Edmonton, Alberta T6J 5P5
Agenda and meeting details were emailed to shareholders on March 4, 2019. Please note that a new Class E Director to represent educational authorities on ACFA's Board of Directors will be elected by their shareholder class members in attendance at the 2019 AGM. Nomination and voting information was forwarded to shareholders via email, as part of the AGM agenda package.
New email addresses
ACFA has transitioned to a new email system and old email addresses will no longer be monitored. Please update your records as follows:
Monthly on the 1st and 15th:
- Board of Directors Summary of Proceedings for December 6, 2017 - posted December 11, 2017
- Board of Directors Summary of Proceedings for October 30, 2017 - posted October 31, 2017
- Board of Directors Summary of Proceedings for October 18, 2017 - posted October 19, 2017
- ACFA General Bylaws as of October 21, 2015, added to the Policies page - posted October 17, 2017
- ACFA Loan Types updated as of September 2017, available on the Loans page - posted October 17, 2017
- The Borrowing Manual has been replaced with two new sections of the website: Loans and Forms and Templates - posted October 6, 2017
- ACFA: Building Communities
On September 28, 2017, the staff at the Alberta Capital Finance Authority (ACFA) donated their time and muscle at the Habitat For Humanity Carter Site. They were tasked with flooring, which entailed sanding and prepping the floor for vinyl flooring installation. Everyone agreed it was a great day that they would like to repeat in the future.
Troy Holinski, Bernie Hsie, Rachel Anderson,
Sherri Bullock and Clem Benoit
Bernie and Clem in action!